Steps 1 The Application
Submit your certification application by e-mail specifying:
1. company name,
6.business you want to be written on the certificate,
7. Director/General Manager, or other Name
Steps 2 Self-assessment
We will send you a checklist referring to the standard required for certification.
Honest self-assessment is required, because our process is based on trust.
Steps 3 Remote audit
We engage an auditor who evaluates your self-assessment and issues a report.
Based on your statements, we will indicate your weaknesses that you will have to solve in the following year.
Payment of the service
Step 4 Issue of the certificate
The Certification Manager deliberates and issues the certificate which is valid for three years.
The three-year surveillance plan is also issued with the certificate
How to get an IAF / MLA accredited and recognized certificate (Ukas or IAS)
If you have a documented management system you can apply for certification.
- Application for certification
- Offering the service and signing the certification contract with the certification body partner
- Auditor assignment, and remote audit planning
- Stage 1 (documentary analysis)
- Stage 2 (evaluation of the effectiveness of the management system)
- Certification Decision
- Issue of the certificate
- three-year program of audits